[bksvol-discuss] O.T. Victor stream and rfbd books?

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 09:35:44 -0400

Hi Everyone:

Sorry for the off topic post. But I am extremely frustrated.
Has anyone had difficulty playing rfbd books on the stream? The last 2
semesters have been great. Now I can't play 2 out of the 3 books I need for
class.  One book only plays 1 page per chapter and other only plays certain
sections. I called them with no resolution so far.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.
Please write off list as not to bug down this list.
silvara@xxxxxxx
***
Grace

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall