[bksvol-discuss] OT Veterinary drugs, adverse effects and your dog

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 10:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

  Dear volunteers of Bookshare:

      I've read about the death of the little Schnauzer of Miss Lissi (my
condolences), here I have an article about some vet medicines that are bringing
trouble to the four legged creatures. Please ask you vet about the adverse
effects of the drugs before giving them to your dog or cat.

  Link:

http://daily.washpost.com/Repository/getFiles.asp?Style=OliveXLib:ArticleToMail&Type=text/html&Path=WPost/2006/05/12&ID=Ar00105

  This article is dated May 12, 2006

  Have a nice day