[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Valerie sick, was: Re: another children's Christian fiction

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:21:10 -0500

You are so sweet, Cindy! I am about 70% better, but that beats a week of
horrible and sleep and care, and sleep and care.  Wink.  I got a nasty sinus
infection from wild weather swings, so thankfully I was not contagious.  As
I was getting pretty sick, a smoker came in my home and I had a nasty asthma
flare for 4 days.  I told her not to come, but no one listens to me.  LOL
Oh, well, I told them I cannot see them until after I am well, and only
outside.  Mean, aren't I?

Books were my solace in my sleepless hours, though.  Just sorry I messed up
while I was sick.

I cannot tell everyone here how much I appreciate your patience and
mentoring.  I may not be print disabled, but I am loving reading as I proof
so much more than holding a book since I have carpal tunnel.  The ability to
enlarge fonts and so much more makes computer reading a real joy!

Have a great day!
Valerie