[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Valerie, Happy Birthday!

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:43:29 -0400

hey Vallary!  H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!!!!!  Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Have fun!  It's awesome!  May your life bring you all the great
happiness and things you wish.  Again, Enjoy!  Birthday comes only
once in a year so it'f fun to take it for granted!  I do, at least.
Thanks!

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.