[bksvol-discuss] OT: To Sarah

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:34:03 -0400

Hi, Sarah. Wow! You're pregnant, too? Congratulations to you! I'm not but
one day hope to be, and I'm always interested in getting things like that,
too, so I hope someone can get things like that for the site. It would be
nice. I wish you well and hope your pregnancy is uneventful, too. I don't
remember, but is this going to be your first child? Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx