[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Time and date

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 04:05:37 -0700

HI Sue and all,

Still applying the patch from Microsoft is the best work around. I haven't
tested it but if your computer for daylight saving  it may change itself
back. I know most companies over the last month have worked hard to patch
all computers and servers.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx