[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: They don't have to be rude to be hilarious

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:11:38 -0700

I will be glad to do so. Hit me on it!

On 6/27/11, Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can see one day soon someone from Bookshare publishing a scanno
> collection!
>
> Thinking bowls sure sound better than dunce caps!
>
> Charisma

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx