[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: The Wave

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:13:34 -0800 (PST)

Very interesting, Darrell.  It does sound as if it's
gone for good, due to technological and financial
problems. But I also loooked at the acbradio.org.
Maybe he can go there?

On the first site you gave me, where Jonathan posted
about the problems and the closing, there was a place
at the bottom to post comments. Perhaps you already
have sent to him what he's meant to you and your
friends. Although he seems to be horrendously busy, if
he gets enough positive input maybe he'll try to find
another venue.

Cindy