[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Thanksgiving - thanks to Bookshare and Volunteers

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 16:14:58 -0600

Judy, your post is lovely. It is one of the posts that makes me think, "I wish I had written that."

Happy Thanksgiving Bookshare, and all of my fellow volunteers!!!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Judy s.
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:27 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT Thanksgiving - thanks to Bookshare and Volunteers

On Thanksgiving, I just want to say "thanks" to all my fellow
volunteers, and to the staff at Bookshare, for all the work that's been
done to make books accessible.  As of today there are over 171,000
titles available in the collection. It's fantastic, and I'm truly
grateful for everyone who contributes in all ways, great and small, to
make this happen. For me, it's better than all the turkey and dressing
in the world to have this kind of access to books. smile.

Judy s.

-----
No virus found in this message.