[bksvol-discuss] OT: Thank you, Carrie/Amazing Bone

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:02:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Carrie.  I didn't realize until I took
another look at the messages that Gustavo sent me that
you had, indeed, asked him about the book, and your
request got results.  He put it on the download list
for me and I double-checked it and uploaded it and so
hopefully the right book will will soon be in the
collection.

For those of you with young children,  this is a
Caldecott Honor book that you might be interested in.