[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Thank you!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:33:06 -0400

Hi, Sue. I hope your recovery is going well. I've broken my wrist before,
and it was my dominant right hand, so I know how annoying it can be,
dominant hand or not. I hope things are going well for you. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx