[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Tech questions on Internet Explorer

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:03:15 -0800

Hi Michael,

Some of these may be true except when I was browsing through the new books
list on BookShare I would say that 2 out of 3 windows I tried opening did
this. 'Sometimes after 2 to 4 tries it would open in the new window
correctly. I do know what you mean about a window that is designed io
already open in a new window. I have found on those I usually get a web
address cannot be found or close to that.

Thanks :)

Katie Hill
Reconnection and Reiki energy healing
Get your personal numerology reading
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: SStarAngel@xxxxxxx

From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT Tech questions on Internet Explorer
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 02:20:06 -0800

Hi All,

Feel free to email me off list on this.

Last weekend when I was up at the sleep study my IE started
acting weird and didn't let me go to web addresses/address bar.
This was after streaming in some radio shows that Friday night. I
have manually run my McAfee virus scan and have the latest
version of spybot which now shows my system as clean.

I am running a Dell 9300 notebook, Windows XP sp2 and current
on all critical updates. I use Jaws 7.0 as my screen reader.

Now 4 out of 5 times when I use the shift-enter to open a link into a
new page all I get is a blank page. The address bar reads the
correct address but the rest of the page does not load. I will ask
one other questions that I have been wondering about. Is it possible
to have more than two file downloads in progress at once?

Thanks a bunch in advance:)