[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Still struggling!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:45:54 -0500

Reggie,

Did you tab once after entering a couple of letters on the to line? For example, bk should be enough for this group or bks. If you did do that and the address still didn't appear, was your Jaws cursor there? When I get the "to" line my cursor is right there so I can type the couple of letters.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Regina Alvarado
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:53 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Still struggling!

OK Everything works beautifully except when I looked in my address book I
found, for example, the name of our group but when I tried to ask for it on
a new email it wouldn't write it.  I could see where the list was.  I could
even see that there must be a way to place the address in the To: field as
there was a to > box, bu no matter what I did I could neither get Live to
let me write a couple of letters and fill in the rest nor could I highlight
the address in contacts and hit the to> button.  I know this is way off
topic, but hope everyone can understand my frustration.  If I cannot just
reply but want to send a "clean" email, it is impossible.  Now at least I
know I have to choose to put the person or group email address in myself and
will now do so.
Reggie

-----
No virus found in this message.