[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Stephen King

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:07:08 -0400

Hello,

Steven King  can be an incredible writer when he puts his mind to it.  A
part of his Dark Tower series is amazing.  He loses it when he stretches
things too much.  A book such as "Hearts of Atlantus," which doesn't contain
the strangeness of some of the other books, really brings out King's
strengths.  His short stories are wonderful as well.

Pratik