[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Stephen King

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:33:29 -0700 (PDT)

Amy,

Thanks for the thank,s but it was someone else who
recommended King reading King. I think maybe it was
Lissi.

There is a lot of swearing in Misery, and soime
gruesomeness and torture that, though mild, made me
wince. I validated it. I don't think I rated it Adult,
but I did put the warning about language and torture
in the synopsis.

Cindy

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli