[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Stephen King

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 08:46:56 -0700

HI,

I may be up for one of the books. Right now I have a lot going so taking a
little break.

Just a note, the last few days and it will be this way for a while I am kind
of taking a break from the list. IF someone has a question just put my name
in the subject line and I'll be sure to read it.

Happy motoring on the freeway which is already in progress:)

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx