[bksvol-discuss] OT: Stephen King

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

I read Cujo and Misery, and I think he's a good
writer, at least in those books. I really felt sorry
for Cujo. It wasn't his fault he went mad.

I also read a book of his short stories and thought
they were well-written. Certainly more so than some of
the popular authors, both mystery and other fiction,
that I've read for bookshare.

Cindy