[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Social Scurity

  • From: jane albrecht <jalbrecht@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:21:10 -0500

I've been having my fun with social security too. I have to pay money back to them. Two months ago I received a letter saying that they overpaid me for 6 months. The following check was reduced by that amount. This month I received a letter saying that they are going to keep my entire check until the end of 2007. I called the local office and talked to my usual person. Evidentally, they removed my agreement with them regarding monthly payments. Hopefully, the person I talked to has rectified this problem. I hate dealing with social security. Oh well, a necessary evil.

Jane and Izzy

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the
illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill