[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT; Snowflake

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:24:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sue,

I'm glad you liked the story.  Someone on the Bookshare discussion group
requested books by Paul Gallico, and since I happened to have Snowflake at
home, I donated it to Bookshare.  I haven't been able to find any other books
by him, but if I do, I'll pick them up.

Carrie

siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Carrie,

I was searching for Snowflake Benntley and just entered the keyword
snowflake. I got the Bentley and also a submission of yours about a
snowflake. It is a very wonderful story and I'm glad I found it.

Sue S.