[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sleep disorders

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 05:52:39 -0500

I usually don't like to respond to OT messages.  But, since the conversation
did include me in a non-OT thread, I thought I might as well take this
opportunity to respond.

I, of course, am a self-proclaimed, unabashed genius!  I seem not to require
too much sleep.  I do have light perception in one eye but many blind people
do seem to have insomnia.  I tend to get about two to three hours of sleep
and find myself productive almost any time of the day.