[bksvol-discuss] OT: Sleep Study

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:54:11 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I know there was a couple of people that were interested in the sleep study.
I spoke with Chris yesterday when scheduling my first sleep over and they
are taking people from outside of the Portland area and have recently
received some additional grant money to start the study in some other parts
of the country. For those of you that are interested send me a note off list
and I will send you off some contact information:)

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)