[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Sign Language

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

I guess, you are going to communicate by having someone do the signs in your
hands. Is this correct?

  Barbara

Laura Glowacki <orangebutterfly87@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          I'm totally blind, and I'm taking a sign language class in the fall.
Once again I believe bookshare (and the wonderful volunteers who make it
possible) will be responsible for giving me much needed additional help outside
of the classroom.  Every little bit helps especially in a difficult subject
such as this.  So thank you for the book!