[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Sign Language

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:43:56 -0400

When I did the sign language class, i had the teacher describe the sign, and
my mom and I also took the class together so we worked over the signs
together.

Was actually a lot of fun.

Am not good at "reading" with touch signs unless the person goes, extremely
slowly.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx