[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Shelley back in school?

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:11:03 -0500

Oh I am so, so, so happy for you Shelley!!! I heard it is a great program. In fact, I was told to ask for someone who is doing their practicum to help with my cane skills on one of my vacations since I really need a brush up and a confidence builder using the cane. Of course, I would never stop using a guide dog, but sometimes we can't use them or we're in between and I was told this was the place to ask for a short but intensive course. I just may be doing that in the next few summers but for now, welcome to my back yard! (smiles) Oh yes, of course Judson gets a welcome too (smile).

Reggie and Lonnie