[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sesame Street & Monica

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 18:55:38 -0500

Oh for God's sake! What will they come up with next? Never mind. I really don't
think I want to know! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercy0421/

I don't remember everything, but part of it has to do with a closet gay couple living in a dingy basement apartment, and another objection is the Cookie Monster gorging on all that unhealthy fattening food. I'm really not kidding about either of those! Evan