[bksvol-discuss] OT: Sesame Street & Monica

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:24:48 -0800 (PST)

Monica,

Do you remember when you were on Sesame Street? On one
episode I watched with my granddaughter there was a
deaf girl who signed. The program is as old as my
eldest daughter, and we watched it all the time when
the girls were that age--from the time my daughter was
10 months old. Then Electric Company and
Multiplication ROck and Government Rock. smile

I purchased a DVD that I thought was the whole first
year; it's just selections from the first 10 years.
It's funny to see how the hair and clothing styles
have changed. I was hoping to get some of my favorite
songs, like Head are the Gardens That Grow Hair, and
Rolling O, but so far I haven't found them on it. I
haven't seen the whole thing, though. I haven't been
able to figure out how to operate their DVD and TV.

G.Cindy