[bksvol-discuss] OT: September's fund-raiser

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:53:11 -0400

This month, 50% of the profits from my Avon site will be going to Bookshare. I'm excited about this because reading is my passion, and this is one way I want to be able to give back to an organization that's given me so much. Feel free to check out my site, and if you need any help, feel free to contact me at the Shentel address in my signature. Also, if you're not comfortable ordering online, I'd be willing to take orders and ship them myself, if you want to look around on the site and let me know what you'd like, or if I can help you find anything in particular. Also, as always, feel free to let me know if there are any other organizations I can consider for future donations. Take care.

Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Mostly Cloudy, 60°F Wind:Calm
The continents names all end with the same letter they start with.