[bksvol-discuss] OT: Scruples?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Jamie.

I've heard of drams and grains, and grams and
miligrams  and such, but I'd never heard of a scruple.
I googled it. I think I'm going to learn a lot from
your classes. :-) It must be hard to measure grains,
or are they not as small as they sound? Does one
measure medication and then put them into pills? From
the patron's pint of view, so much medication seems to
come pre-preared from pharmaceutical companies.

Cindy