[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Scanning

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:52:44 -0400

Hi Sue. Congrats on getting a scanner, what kind is it, and what kind does Monica now have? I ordered an opticbook 3600 so it should be arriving either tomorrow or the next day. I'm currently using an ancient hp scanjet 7400c.

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>