[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: [Sarah's radiio station

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:59:15 -0800 (PST)

I clicked on the link. Well done, Sarah!
CIndy

>________________________________

volunteers!  I suspect they will be invaluable to you!

>>>Mayrie
>>>

>>>________________________________
Alawami
>>>Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:22 AM
>>>To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: intro and a
few questions

>>>I'll try that at home. also I'm trying to make everyting perfect or as
perfect as it will get.  I hope I can finish the book in now 12 days. Maybe
if I work on it a bit I can do that.

>>>Does anyone know if the special chars thing is accessible wiht vo? if not
I'll memorise the keystrokes and go with that. the last time I did that on the
sample document I ended up with a mess. lol!

16:23, Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>