[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - Reader Stream battery?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 20:24:45 -0400

That has been discussed recently on the Stream users list. Your choices are buying one from Humanware and paying an arm and a leg and then some or there is a company in Virginia, the name of which I forget, where you can get one cheaper. Someone said that he got one from Batteries Plus for even cheaper. Humanware advises against that because I think Batteries Plus has to build it for you and they might not get the specifications just right. I would advise you to subscribe to the Stream users list and ask them what they think. You can subscribe here: http://vrstreamusers.org/

On 9/20/2012 4:28 PM, Martha Rafter wrote:
    Hi Folks,
I think I need a new battery for my Victor Reader Stream? Is there such a thing or do I need to buy a new one? Thanks for any advice!
Marty