[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - Reader Stream battery?

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:04:35 -0400

Hi Marty,

The below info may be helpful to you.  I haven't ordered a stream battery from
this place myself, but Alan Lemly, the gentleman who originally posted this
info to the VRStream mailing list, has given plenty of helpful info on the
Stream and accessories for it.  So this may be worth a try.

From Alan...:

I found an old email message from Claudia where she mentioned ITG or
International Technologies Group which is the same outfit she suggested in
the below email history. They sold me a Stream battery for $21 with a $10
shipping charge. This combined $31 price is the best I've found by far and
I've searched both the Stream email history and the internet pretty
thoroughly. ITG is located in Virginia and you must order over the phone at
703-698-8282. The below link is where they describe the Stream battery:

http://www.accessibilityproducts.net/contact.html

Hope this is useful, Marty!  Best of luck getting your new Stream battery!  If
I can be of further help, feel free to let me know.

Warmest,
Kim