[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Re: question about Amazon peek

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:21:50 -0700

“Findability precedes usability. In the alphabet and on the Web. You can’t
use what you can’t find.” – Ambient Findability by Peter Morville

Read more from Peter on “how you find your way in an age of information
overload” in his book Ambient Findability

<http://www.amazon.com/Ambient-Findability-What-Changes-Become/dp/059600765
5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&tag=insp-20&s=books&qid=1242356839&sr=8-1>.