[bksvol-discuss] OT: Re: Re: blank messages from me.

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 01:37:29 -0500

Got it!  Thanks, Cindy. smile.

Judy s.
On 6/24/2012 1:20 AM, Cindy wrote:
  I mean that I really have to pound the keys on the keyboard, or I press them
too lightly, or I hit and release too quickly.  I found that that's the reason
that some of what I thought I saved wasn't saved, though that may be a function
of the soundpart of my Mac not working properly. Now I'm holding the save key
down longer until K hear the sound of see the blue line go to the end. It's
possible that either my keyboard needs o be washed again or is wearing out.
I'll try washing it; I haven't done that in a long time.