[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: Re: Fw: Pick 4

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:13:10 -0600

    You're right, Cindy. I was wrong to assume the message was deliberately
sent to the entire list. I know how easy it is to accidentally send e-mail
to unintended recipients, as I have done it myself plenty of times (sheepish
grin).

    I was not offended by the content of the message. I just don't care for
unsolicited forwards, especially those that want you to send the message all
over the place.

Paula