[bksvol-discuss] OT: Re: Re: Fw: Pick 4

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:39:43 -0800 (PST)

-I suspect that Jane sent it to the list by mistake. I
got the impression that she sent it to individuals,
but maybe she did a global Send and didn't realize it
was going to the list.

I received it. I happen to be Jewish. It did not
offend me, nor was it meaningful to me, but I returned
it to Jane,  since it said to return to sender, and
obviously to her it *was* meaningful. I didn't feel
she was trying to convert me or push her ideas onto me
bu trather that she cared enough to send the prayer. I
think people shold be a little forgiving of other
people's mistakes (smile).

Of course, now that I know it went to everyone, I no
longer feel special (smile) -- butmaybe it just means
that Jane cares about everyone and wants them to have
the best -- just like wishing someone good luck.
(smile) (I don't mean to trivial by that last
statement; please don't tale it in the wrong way).