[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Question for any guide dog owners

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:50:42 -1000

Thanks for all the responses to my question. I'll definitely pass the
information along to my friend.

The one thing I didn't say in my first message is that my friend did say to the
cab driver that she would call the police, but the cab driver just nervously
laughed at her and told her she had no grounds for it. So this would be untrue,
would it not?

Well, fortunately, my friend did get this cab driver to take her. But it's a
sad, sad, thing when we have to threaten and bully people to comply with
federal laws.

Natalie B.