[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Pottermore

  • From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 23:32:26 -0400

Its an awesome concept but very visual. So i thought to see how well
it works with voiceover. I would think it would work better with
voiceover. I'm warning you though; when my friend tried loading the
page on her i-phone, it took forever. there is a lot of stuff on the
page. What you do is you go through the books, and you go through the
story, and do things in order. For example, in chapter five i believe
it is, Harry gets his wand in the first book, so i think that's when
you get your wand, and in the 7th chapter you are sorted into one of
the four houses. you can even go to the classes, and earn points like
they do in the book. lol  The best part of the site, is that rawling
is involved, and will be posting stories that she's writing. I heard
she might be coming out with another book. however, haven't heard
anything else.  I'm hoping to get into Ravenclaw, if i can the darn
thing to work with jaws. lol As of right now, I'm still on chapter
five, and for some reason i can't get past it. Like i said, the site
opens for registration in October. If you can get it to work, let me
know. My screen name on there is FireBoltDraconis107 lol they pick the
screen name foryou. i mean to say they giv eyou a list of  names to
choose from, and i believe the woman who played Luna lovegood in the
movies, also has an account there too. lol I hope your version of jaws
doesn't blow up whileyour trying to navigate it. lol Like i said, i'm
hoping to get a mac, once i get a job so i may not have the problems
that i do with jaws. Since this is the cloest thing i will ever get to
being a sorceress, i might as well take it. lol