[bksvol-discuss] OT: Pottermore

  • From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:32:10 -0400

Hello all,

I know this is a wierd email, but i thought to ask. lol
I know this is way off topic, however i was just wondering if anyone
on here has heard of pottermore, for those of you who are Harry Potter
fans. I went on the site yesterday, and i found that the site is very
visual. However, I want to know if anyone else can navigate the site
with jaws, once it opens in October. I got in early, so that's why I'm
bringing it up now.

Your basically going through the entire series, and doing things in
the order in which Harry did them. If anyone on here, is planning on
registering, let me know if you can navigate it. I want to compare
notes, and make sure i'm not missing anything. I'm hoping they will
have a link for screen reader users.   I also want to know if i can be
navigated better with a mac, sinc ei would like to get on in the
future.