[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Pots

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 21:01:25 -0600

Thanks for the heads up, Judy!  I know mine were still very expensive in the
day, but they have served me well.   A lot of houseware companies are serving
similar fates; being bought for name and reputation and then gutting the
qualities that made them famous.  Pyrex and maybe Corelle are a couple of other
examples.

I grew up in SE WI; where are you?  I rarely get back, and do not miss winters,
but wish I could visit good friends there more often...

Valerie