[bksvol-discuss] OT: Please pray for Nichole if you are so inclined

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:59:28 -0600

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. We just
want to thank the general Bookshare community for all you had to our lives as a
family. I know some of you follow Nichole on her Caringbridge page, but for
those of you who don't, you may want to read an update on all that she is going
through right now. It looks like more tough times ahead for her, but I don't
want to clutter up the volunteer list. You can sign up for updates from
Caringbridge if you want to continue to follow her medical problems.

> http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples

Thanks so much for being such an important part of our family's life!

Valerie