[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Please Pray

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:31:18 -0500

Robert,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe surgery for Melissa and an outstanding outcome.

Judy s.

Robert Tweedy wrote:
Melissa has C.F and is going under as I write this to have a lung transplant. This happen so fast that we were caught off guard. Melissa is our daughter and is 28 years old. She was flown to Denver last night and the surgery started at 5:00 A.M mountain time and the surgery takes about 12 hours. msn rftweedy@xxxxxxxx <mailto:rftweedy@xxxxxxxx> phone number 316.5245454 skype bobwichitaks