[bksvol-discuss] OT: Peter Jennings

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

My guess is that he wants it that way. Each night on
the evening news the anchor signs off by saying "...
[I can't remember his name] for Peter Jennings." Also,
on 20/20, or some program very recently, one of the
interviewees asked if anyone has heard how he's doing
and the answer was no.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs