[bksvol-discuss] OT Parties and meeting on the west coast/northwest:)

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:06:02 -0700

LOL,

Yeah, I caught that after it was sent and well, there was nothing I could do
about it:) But speaking of parties? Who is here in the northwest? I live in
Portland Oregon and get up to Seattle now and then and down to San
Francisco. I also travel during the summer with my dragon boating team.
Places I will be this summer up and down the coast if anyone is around.

Kent Washing July 16th
Long Beach California July 30, 31
Victoria BC august 13 and 14
San Francisco August 28 and 29.
Victoria and San Francisco I haven't made travel plans yet for so could come
down a day early or stay over until Monday:)

Let me know off list:)

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)