[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Parenting

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:57:30 -0700 (PDT)

hi Lea
I have considered adoption too. I like the idea... or did when I was growing
up. Now I have 80 kids so it balances out. anyways, It is hard to explain to an
adoption agency because most bblind people don't know how to do something until
we are actually placed in that situation. Let me start with this question: how
old of a child are you talking about? If you'd like to talk to me about this
because I have given this a lot of thought myself email me off list and maybe
we can exchange phone numbers? I'm happy to help in anyy way I can.
Anastasia

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.