[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT PL94142 Amendment

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:24:46 -0800 (PST)

You're right. It was. I sent the site to Anastasia off
list. It doesn't say exactly what was stated, which I
thought meant children who could be expected to lose
their sight because of inherited conditions, butmaybe
that was just my interpretation. It does deal with the
the future ability or lack thereof of children who are
already in a special ed program because of vision
problems and who, after careful consideration and
evaluation can be expected to have worsening vision.

Cindy