[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Old-time typing papers

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:39:50 -0600

Laugh! I wish. She didn't have much of a sense of humor, but she did give me a day to get the paper in.

My mother was a typing teacher, so I had been typing since I was about eight years old. She would have killed me if she found out I got someone else to do my typing for me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>