[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Off-topic conversations

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

You're right, Jake. More people seem to unsubscribe
from that list, and I've never understood why. I've
never seen any OT discussions on that list.

People can refrain from posting new OT topics on this
list, and that will cut down a lot of discussion, but
other discussions derive from books being submitted,
or requested. Last Christmas, for example, someone
requested suggestions of books that might be a good
Christmas present for a certain age, and that led to
other present suggestions. People mention weather
affecting their scanning or obtaining books, and that
leads to discussions of weather -- or  we've discussed
odd names as a result of some books.

Again, it seems to me that people who aren't
interested can delete *as long as we remember to post
the OT before the discussion.*

CIndy

http://mail.yahoo.com