[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Office (was Re: Re: OT Dogs)

  • From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:18:09 -0400

I'd tried open office before, but it did not work well with the jaws I had then. I might try downloading it again, just to see if it now works better. I am currently using JFW7.1. Also I am on several jaws lists so will ask if there are scripts for it. Thanks for the tip. I miss office cause I've never found an effective spell check for outlook express email save for word! The alternatives I've tried just simply have not worked.

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx

add me to your MSN:

Catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx