[bksvol-discuss] OT Numerology???

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:18:53 -0800

HI Pratik,

Yes, you have described yourself rather well.

Power name, the power of your name is a 3. The Communicators! Let's see,
Bill Cosby is a 3 life path.
3's are good natured, have winning smiles, charming, do like to dress well
and be show ready. They are the true optimists, the glass is always half
full. They do have their ups and downs but when down they bounce back
quickly. When it comes to love even when a relationship is over it is never
over.

5 Personality: The Adventurer!  Adventurous,  like to be on the cutting edge
of things, love to travel, any kind of get together , holiday or party since
it is a chance to be with people and find out what's going on! They make
good detectives, wanting to get to the bottom of things.

Sole is a 7: that is what makes you feel complete inside. The Faith Seeker!
I think what you call close minded is more... You love to ask questions
about others and find out everything but can get a little backed up when
they start asking questions about you. You tend to ask the bigger questions
of life and when living on the positive side of the 7 you are drawn to the
spiritual. Being in nature and especially near water is very calming to a
mind that goes 110 miles an hour. 7's are also the observers, taking in
everything in their surroundings.

The numbers that come from your name are secondary numbers. They are
important but the stronger numbers come from your birthday.
Life path, attitude and birthday.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155